1. The WhoCraft forums are looking awfully empty... Never fear, your friendly neighbourhood survival server is still around -- but our forums did suffer a massive database loss. Know that you've been here before but you can't log in? Check out our Q&A.
  2. Stay awhile and stroll around the community. Hop in our DIscord channel if you want some instant chat with members. Looking to apply to join our server? Be sure to read the thread "How to Apply" and get ready to open your chests and your soul, and make some new life-long gaming friends.

Application To Join Server - [IGN] Exploitated

Discussion in 'Apply to WhoCraft!' started by Exploitated, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Exploitated

Exploitated New Member

IGN:
    Exploitated, My past names if you need to check, but I have none!: https://namemc.com/profile/Exploitated.1

Discord:
    Exploitated#3073 (You will need to copy and paste the name and code to find me, but I'm in the discord already!

Wales, GMT but I'm usually on until around 3 in the morning most days, so I'm on for most timezones!

(1) When did you start playing Minecraft and why? Tell us about the person that got you hooked or the gameplay element that inspired you. What brings you back each night?
    I started playing Minecraft in Beta I used to play on my brother's computer back then it was amazing, they added gamemode creative, which I was in a lot. They added realms, I took this serious. I played this loads until I joined a build team. We built alot... ALOT.
    I love the building elements in Minecraft since when I grow up I want to go on and be an architect for large-scale buildings e.g the Burj Khalifa, Minecraft really makes me think when I build.
    The main reason and focus of which why I come back each night to Minecraft is to mainly calm me down. I admittingly have anger management. Which I can control, I use Minecraft as help to keep me calmer if you wish to put it like that. Also the game, its amazing as simple as it is the creations people can do on here is truly amazing.
    No one really got me hooked on Minecraft. I just saw an advertisement and i was like "THIS IS MY TYPE OF GAME <3 <3"

(2) Tell us about your favorite block or item, the one you can't live without, and why?
    I have a few. But obviously, my favorite is dirt. You will think this is awkward and weird but its really useful when you think about it. Builders like me use it loads for scaffolding and getting around faster on builds, though its an easy block to get so its simple to live with.

(3) Tell us about your Minecraft style -- What do you like to do in Minecraft? Are you a farmer, a builder, a redstoner, or maybe a jack-of-all-trades? What's your go-to when you first start on a map? Is there anything funny or unique you add to a map that you think most other people don't do?
    In Minecraft, I like to build and join friendly servers. Become a nice part of the family on the servers, I play until the servers close. Or some real life stuff has been going on.
    I'm a builder and `redstoner`. I started redstone because I love to code and complex things which you need to learn to understand so I learned redstone. It's great! And I build because of its fun. You're the lead of things when your building.

(4) Tell us all about the coolest thing you've ever done or built in Minecraft by yourself. Then tell us about the coolest thing you ever did with a group.
    I built a whole cathedral. (I will find pictures if needed) did it all in survival. All me, I did it for a spawn for my `towny`.
    As I stated before I'm in a build team. We built a whole server spawn, warps, decoration for one server. We did a whole custom terrain 3k by 3k world with only voxel sniper and world edit. with a little help for world painter. We started off with a 1 block thick super flat world made from glass, it took us around 4 months. I also know 2 YouTubers, KyleKraft and FamilyCraftDad, with KyleKraft I'm in the KyleKraft build team and we helped in the CCG competition (I met all the hermits competing, it was awesome) which we won <3 video is here: [Check bottom for links] (Sorry if I'm not allowed to link!) I was co-lead builder of the build. I also helped FamilyCraftDad with this build: [Check bottom for links] I didn't help out as much as the kylekraft one, I joined halfway (I did the flying helicopters and vehicles)

(5) When you're not playing MC, what other things do you like to do (gaming, television/YouTube, other creative indoor or outdoor hobbies...)? Are there other video games you like to play?
    I play Garrys Mod, haven't been on it for a few months though, don't tend on going on too. I love to do mountain biking with my dad. It's amazing, since I live in wales its good because of all the mountains! I love drawing too.

(6) Tell us a bit about your home life - no need to be too detailed and feel free to let us know if you'd rather keep this private. Do you work or go to school (or both)? Do you have a roommate, spouse, kids, parents (or others) that you live with? What kind of real life responsibilities or obligations do you have?
    I go to school, I'm in Year 10 (9th Grade (Freshman) - High School I believe). I live with my family (Mum, Dad, two Brothers! Also have 2 dogs, Springer, and cocker spaniels) I don't work. But I do jobs in the house, like tidy up my room, tidy the kitchen, tidy the gym, tidy the lounge etc! I also go to Chess club and maths club after schools on the arranged days (I will let you all know when I go etc if needed) But I usually have 5+ hours a day, usually more haha.

(7) Have you played on other MC servers before?
    Yes

(7a) If yes, what was the longest you were ever on a server? How often did you log in? What did you like about it? What did you dislike? Why did you leave?
    I played on a server for 2 years logged in each day except for holidays (abroad with family). It was pure survival. I didn't like that it had MCMMO but I left because it was shutting down, unfortunately.

(7b) If no, what has kept you from trying out other servers before?
    N/A
    (8) Why would you like to be on our server? What do you think we have to offer that fits your playstyle?
    As mentioned before I enjoy building. But I mine and farm a bit too sometimes use redstone. I'm really friendly and I've never been banned of any server in my life.

(9) What does 'community' mean to you? What do you think you can contribute to our community?
    The word community to me and a lot of other people means a group of people experiencing/having the same thoughts/similarities who enjoy similar things.

(10) How did you find us and what did you see that made you want to apply?
    A YouTuber called RaleMaximus. I was searching youtube for a new server because the one which got shutdown got shutdown so I wanted to find a new one to play on with a nice community. I found Rales video, episode 2 I believe, I watched a lot more episodes and loved it, I checked the description and it led me to the forums. I read how to apply and join so that's what I'm doing now!

(11) Have you ever used Discord before (or something similar, like Skype, Ventrilo, or Teamspeak)? Do you have any issues with joining the WhoCraft Discord? What do you think of being in a chat channel that keeps us all connected daily?
    Yes, I use discord an awful lot. I have discord open each day when I'm on my computer. I use it to communicate with friends, family and YouTubers, its brilliant! I don't have any issues with connecting to the WhoCraft Discord, I'm in it now. I would love to join a daily chat channel, I've been in one before and it was awesome, we all kept each over up with what they have been doing so it seems great!

(12) Is there anything else you want us to know about you?
    I'm slow at things, I prefer to take things slow but if things are needed to be done fast, I'm more then welcome to do it ASAP.

LINKS: FOR BUILDS:

English and Welsh I'm fluent in sorry if there are any errors!
    Sorry if there is too much information haha!
    I may not get accepted because of my age, or mistakes I have put in, but that's fine it happens a lot, But thank you so much for reading my application, hope you've got the information you need, if there is anything else needed, be sure to ask me! <3 Thanks to whoever is reading this once again!

-꧁Exploitated꧂

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Fraannn and SimplyTitan like this.