1. The WhoCraft forums are looking awfully empty... Never fear, your friendly neighbourhood survival server is still around -- but our forums did suffer a massive database loss. Know that you've been here before but you can't log in? Check out our Q&A.
  2. Stay awhile and stroll around the community. Hop in our DIscord channel if you want some instant chat with members. Looking to apply to join our server? Be sure to read the thread "How to Apply" and get ready to open your chests and your soul, and make some new life-long gaming friends.

Applying SwaffelZwab

Discussion in 'Apply to WhoCraft!' started by John, May 8, 2017.

1. John

John New Member Server Member

(1) When did you start playing Minecraft and why? Tell us about the person that got you hooked or the gameplay element that inspired you. What brings you back each night?

My ex girlfirend used to play minecraft and she dragged me into this game. I have been playing this game every day for a few years since on a roleplaying server. I have seen so many updates coming. Wolf pets, cat pets, horseys different kind of wood. When i started playing there wasnt that much yet and still i loved the game.

(2) Tell us about your favorite block or item, the one you can't live without, and why?
    Block of diamond, its all about the bling bling. And on the serve i used to play, a block of diamond worked as a monster repellent.

(3) Tell us about your Minecraft style -- What do you like to do in Minecraft? Are you a farmer, a builder, a redstoner, or maybe a jack-of-all-trades? What's your go-to when you first start on a map? Is there anything funny or unique you add to a map that you think most other people don't do?

I like to gather stuff and build. For some weird reason i like to become a farmer. I also like to experiment with redstone circuits, creating creative music buildings with noteblocks.

(4) Tell us all about the coolest thing you've ever done or built in Minecraft by yourself. Then tell us about the coolest thing you ever did with a group.
    I used to make a building with a lever inside and if you pressed the lever it played a song.

(5) When you're not playing MC, what other things do you like to do (gaming, television/YouTube, other creative indoor or outdoor hobbies...)? Are there other video games you like to play?

Im busy with getting my bike driving license, I also am a software developer and I also work a lot.

(6) Tell us a bit about your home life - no need to be too detailed and feel free to let us know if you'd rather keep this private. Do you work or go to school (or both)? Do you have a roommate, spouse, kids, parents (or others) that you live with? What kind of real life responsibilities or obligations do you have?

I work in a supermarket at the home delivery department, i also am a software developer and i also work in a IT company. I love pets.

(7) Have you played on other MC servers before?
    Yes i have, a no griefing role playin server, if there is anything i hate its griefers and Creepers.

(7a) If yes, what was the longest you were ever on a server? How often did you log in? What did you like about it? What did you dislike? Why did you leave?
    I have been playing on that server for almost 4 years, until i broke up with my ex girlfriend, havent been playing on a server since, so im trying to start playng again.

(7b) If no, what has kept you from trying out other servers before?

(8) Why would you like to be on our server? What do you think we have to offer that fits your playstyle?
    I like building and working into a community, and also my sister is playing inside this server! that will be fun!

(9) What does 'community' mean to you? What do you think you can contribute to our community?
    Read question 8

(10) How did you find us and what did you see that made you want to apply?
    My sister showed me this server and i wanted to start playing minecraft again

(11) Have you ever used Discord before (or something similar, like Skype, Ventrilo, or Teamspeak)? Do you have any issues with joining the WhoCraft Discord? What do you think of being in a chat channel that keeps us all connected daily?

I got skype and discord.

(12) Is there anything else you want us to know about you?

Im 23 years old, male from the Netherlands and hi my name is John!

2. John

John New Member Server Member

my ingame name is SwaffelZwab

3. Reno1987

Reno1987 Dutch Ambassador Server Member

Hey John, nice application you've got here!;)Due to work I am unable to hold the interview today, but if you are able we might have a quick chat tomorrow! If you have a date/time that suits you better, please let me know on the forums or more preferably on Discord. Talk to you soon!:)

PS: You can find the link to our Discord group on the main page, if you have any other questions please let me know!