1. The WhoCraft forums are looking awfully empty... Never fear, your friendly neighbourhood survival server is still around -- but our forums did suffer a massive database loss. Know that you've been here before but you can't log in? Check out our Q&A.
  2. Stay awhile and stroll around the community. Hop in our DIscord channel if you want some instant chat with members. Looking to apply to join our server? Be sure to read the thread "How to Apply" and get ready to open your chests and your soul, and make some new life-long gaming friends.

IGN: Faeroice

Discussion in 'Apply to WhoCraft!' started by faeroice, Jul 20, 2017.

1. faeroice

faeroice New Member

IGN: faeroice
    Discord: faeroice#4790

(1) When did you start playing Minecraft and why? Tell us about the person that got you hooked or the gameplay element that inspired you. What brings you back each night?: I started playing back in 2013, I was watching a youtuber called LDSHADOWLADY and I thought it looked really fun and relaxing, and I was kind of right...it's fun but relaxing? only sometimes lol. I love building, so that brings me back

(2) Tell us about your favorite block or item, the one you can't live without, and why?: Coal, you can never have enough coal, it helps with mining, making food, i just love it.

(3) Tell us about your Minecraft style -- What do you like to do in Minecraft? Are you a farmer, a builder, a redstoner, or maybe a jack-of-all-trades? What's your go-to when you first start on a map? Is there anything funny or unique you add to a map that you think most other people don't do?: I like building and mining, and i usually go straight for gathering materials for my builds. Something funny i'll add to a map? I don't know...I fall to my death a lot, that's pretty funny.

(4) Tell us all about the coolest thing you've ever done or built in Minecraft by yourself. Then tell us about the coolest thing you ever did with a group.: The coolest thing i've built were some pokemon pixel art, i love pixel art so much and pokemon is just as great as minecraft. Group wise? I built a whole server community, so that was pretty cool.

(5) When you're not playing MC, what other things do you like to do (gaming, television/YouTube, other creative indoor or outdoor hobbies...)? Are there other video games you like to play?: If i'm not on minecraft, i'm either playing with my dog, or playing World of Warcraft, I also like doing DIY projects so if I'm not on, i'm probably making stuff.

(6) Tell us a bit about your home life - no need to be too detailed and feel free to let us know if you'd rather keep this private. Do you work or go to school (or both)? Do you have a roommate, spouse, kids, parents (or others) that you live with? What kind of real life responsibilities or obligations do you have?: I have been trying to find a job for years now, ten years to be exact and I don't know what's wrong with me but they wont hire me, i'll get interviews and that's it. I do plan on going to school and I live with my grandparents who I call mom and dad, I also have a little rat terrier mix...who is my child so she's my responsibility.

(7) Have you played on other MC servers before?: Yes.

(7a) If yes, what was the longest you were ever on a server? How often did you log in? What did you like about it? What did you dislike? Why did you leave?: I was on for about a month, but it wasn't an adult based server and I just couldn't handle all the kids but I liked the owner, she was pretty cool.

(7b) If no, what has kept you from trying out other servers before?

(8) Why would you like to be on our server? What do you think we have to offer that fits your playstyle?: Maturity, fun, and just people to play with which I do really enjoy doing.

(9) What does 'community' mean to you? What do you think you can contribute to our community?: Community means a close group of people who help each other out. I can hopefully contribute jokes, kindness and helping people out.

(10) How did you find us and what did you see that made you want to apply?: Someone from your server added me on discord and told me about you, I like that maturity.

(11) Have you ever used Discord before (or something similar, like Skype, Ventrilo, or Teamspeak)? Do you have any issues with joining the WhoCraft Discord? What do you think of being in a chat channel that keeps us all connected daily?: I have absolutely no problem with joining the chat channel, but I will be a little shy at first but then i'll open up.

(12) Is there anything else you want us to know about you?: uh...hmm...I...like...to move it move it, i don't know

2. SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze Administrator Staff Member Server Member

Very nice to meet you and hang out last night @faeroice, and I hope you enjoyed the tour!

I started playing Minecraft in early 2012 and I actually switched from playing Everquest (hardcore raider for almost 8 years) to Minecraft because it was amazing how relaxing it can be, while also being a great creative and intellectual outlet. I was just exhausted and stressed from raiding 30+ hours a week and all the other people in my raid that I had to rely on to not ruin my entertainment that night (Everquest was 54-man raids), so I just quit. I've been here on WhoCraft for 5 years now and never looked back LOL.

I would love to see some of your DIY projects -- I totally geek out when it comes to recycle/re-purpose/sustainability and clever life hacks. I work in construction as a project manager, and my life's goal is to be able to design and build completely self-sustainable houses someday.

Big WELCOME to WhoCraft! :)

3. Reno1987

Reno1987 Dutch Ambassador Server Member

I haven't had the chance to speak to you yet but I did already see you online at the server, so: Welcome to the Whocraft crew! :)