1. The WhoCraft forums are looking awfully empty... Never fear, your friendly neighbourhood survival server is still around -- but our forums did suffer a massive database loss. Know that you've been here before but you can't log in? Check out our Q&A.
  2. Stay awhile and stroll around the community. Hop in our DIscord channel if you want some instant chat with members. Looking to apply to join our server? Be sure to read the thread "How to Apply" and get ready to open your chests and your soul, and make some new life-long gaming friends.

IGN: HongyiMC

Discussion in 'Apply to WhoCraft!' started by HongyiMC, Nov 26, 2017.

1. HongyiMC

HongyiMC New Member

IGN: HongyiMC
    Discord: HongyiMC#0902

(1) When did you start playing Minecraft and why? Tell us about the person that got you hooked or the gameplay element that inspired you. What brings you back each night?

I bought my game at 19 April, 2016
    before that, I play cracked Minecraft because I could not afford 27 dollars on a game.
    So actually I have played Minecraft for over 2 years now.
    When I first saw this blocky game I was instantly hooked, I was amazed by the style of the game, this game does not have the best graphics in the world, but every time I look at Minecraft I have this weird feeling that tells me this is my game, this game is my type.
    And because of playing Minecraft, I do get some laughs in school and in my friendship, People just dont understand why I like to play a game that they think is for 5 year olds, and they even told me that I should go back to elementary school instead of staying in the high school
    However this will never stop or change the way I think about Minecraft, it is more than a game now, it is about the style of the game, it is about the Community. And that is why I am now applying for WHOCRAFT.

(2) Tell us about your favorite block or item, the one you can't live without, and why?

I love Fishing Rod
    Why? Because It is such a big part of my Minecraft life.
    When it comes to PVP, fishing rod is a great weapon to knock back players and give enemies a attack combo.
    When it comes to Survival, fishing rod is a great tool to get food from the water, and sometimes fishing can also be a nice habit, I can not imagine how many good enchanted book I have get from fishing.

(3) Tell us about your Minecraft style -- What do you like to do in Minecraft? Are you a farmer, a builder, a redstoner, or maybe a jack-of-all-trades? What's your go-to when you first start on a map? Is there anything funny or unique you add to a map that you think most other people don't do?

I am a command block nerd, I have created anti cheat with command block for vanilla minecraft without plugins and mods
    When I start my survival, I will build myself a fishing farm at the beginning of the game, so that I could get so many good resources from fishing to help me to do better later.

(4) Tell us all about the coolest thing you've ever done or built in Minecraft by yourself. Then tell us about the coolest thing you ever did with a group.

The coolest thing I have ever build is my vanilla anti cheat system with command blocks, it detects fly hackers and walk on water hackers, my anti cheat will stop them and keep track how many times they have tried to hack.
    The coolest thing I did with a group is my skyblock island, Me and my friends started this island 1 year ago and now the island has become a huge factory, I am very proud of my group.

(5) When you're not playing MC, what other things do you like to do (gaming, television/YouTube, other creative indoor or outdoor hobbies...)? Are there other video games you like to play?

I watch Youtube a lot,I even have my own youtube channel showcasing Minecraft texture packs, maps and more. I also play a game called league of legends and honestly I am not very good at league of legends, haha I may as well just keep playing minecraft XD

(6) Tell us a bit about your home life - no need to be too detailed and feel free to let us know if you'd rather keep this private. Do you work or go to school (or both)? Do you have a roommate, spouse, kids, parents (or others) that you live with? What kind of real life responsibilities or obligations do you have?

I go to South Pasadena High School, located in LA. I live with both of my parents.
    I have a lot of pressure on me because I am graduating high school soon and I am worried about my grades, if I am able to graduate, I will go to mil-artery and fight with communist on the other side of the sea.

(7) Have you played on other MC servers before?

Yes, on Performium Network.

(7a) If yes, what was the longest you were ever on a server? How often did you log in? What did you like about it? What did you dislike? Why did you leave?

I played on it for over a year, That is the place I started my skyblock island, and that is the island I am still proud of. I like it because I used to feel the good community on that server and I made many friends on that server. I dislike it because I can no longer feel that server is friendly anymore, people judging each other, and staffs are abusive, I that is why I choose to leave.

(8) Why would you like to be on our server? What do you think we have to offer that fits your playstyle?

I will like to be a normal player that just play the game, and enjoy the time with everyone.

(9) What does 'community' mean to you? What do you think you can contribute to our community?

I think community is a group of people that have the same interests and have the same goal.
    Community is a big family, that everyone in the family cares about each other and shows love.
    Basically community is a place where love comes from.

(10) How did you find us and what did you see that made you want to apply?

I love to watch RaleMaximus's SMP on Youtube and that is why I came here for a apply.

(11) Have you ever used Discord before (or something similar, like Skype, Ventrilo, or Teamspeak)? Do you have any issues with joining the WhoCraft Discord? What do you think of being in a chat channel that keeps us all connected daily?

Yes I do use discord a lot, it is a great platform that keeps the community together everyday.

(12) Is there anything else you want us to know about you?

Yes
    Few facts about me
    I was born in China and my family moved to US at 2013.
    I have a little brother that is born in the US but he passed away by illness.
    I am a Huge Minecraft Fan ( I dont know if you notice this already or not )

Who ever is reading this, I wanna say thank you so much for spending your time for me, no matter if I get picked into the server or not, I will still keep doing what I am doing, I will keep loving Minecraft
    and have a good day/night to who ever you are.