1. The WhoCraft forums are looking awfully empty... Never fear, your friendly neighbourhood survival server is still around -- but our forums did suffer a massive database loss. Know that you've been here before but you can't log in? Check out our Q&A.
  2. Stay awhile and stroll around the community. Hop in our DIscord channel if you want some instant chat with members. Looking to apply to join our server? Be sure to read the thread "How to Apply" and get ready to open your chests and your soul, and make some new life-long gaming friends.

IGN: Nedein

Discussion in 'Apply to WhoCraft!' started by KlownHero, Nov 6, 2017.

1. KlownHero

KlownHero New Member

IGN: Nedein
    Discord: KlownHero (Nedein)#5060

(1) When did you start playing Minecraft and why? Tell us about the person that got you hooked or the gameplay element that inspired you. What brings you back each night?

I started playing minecraft 5 years ago after hearing some nerds talking about it in class one day. They were talking about how it was such an open world and you could build anything (a game you build yourself??? WHAT?). After downloading it, it easily became one of my favorite games. From the first terrifying night to the endgame of having everything you need to just build!

(2) Tell us about your favorite block or item, the one you can't live without, and why?

My Max Enchanted set of Chain Armor. It is what I always use to get around mc and what you'll typically see me wearing. This was a much harder feature to get back in the day, however, I still wear it as a symbol of the past!

(3) Tell us about your Minecraft style -- What do you like to do in Minecraft? Are you a farmer, a builder, a redstoner, or maybe a jack-of-all-trades? What's your go-to when you first start on a map? Is there anything funny or unique you add to a map that you think most other people don't do?

My Minecraft style is go with the flow. I typically match my surroundings if I'm near other builds, but if I'm alone I will usually lean towards medieval or Victorian. I would say I'm an all-trades guy who knows a lot about everything but definitely not a master of any specific one.

(4) Tell us all about the coolest thing you've ever done or built in Minecraft by yourself. Then tell us about the coolest thing you ever did with a group.

The coolest build I did by myself was a Jungle Laboratory that I never did get to finish. Here are some photos. (https://imgur.com/a/ZHHPz)

The best build I did with a group was actually a collab with Jaabberwockie on our recent server Hexagoon. Here is a picture of the spawn we never got to finish... RIP (https://imgur.com/gallery/7dewF)

(5) When you're not playing MC, what other things do you like to do (gaming, television/YouTube, other creative indoor or outdoor hobbies...)? Are there other video games you like to play?

I like to play League of Legends if I'm not playing Minecraft. Occasionally I will play a new game just to see how it is but I always return to LOL and Minecraft.

(6) Tell us a bit about your home life - no need to be too detailed and feel free to let us know if you'd rather keep this private. Do you work or go to school (or both)? Do you have a roommate, spouse, kids, parents (or others) that you live with? What kind of real life responsibilities or obligations do you have?

I work a long work week with lots of manual labor which leads to me coming home wanting to just relax have a drink and unwind in a sandbox game where anything is possible. I am currently acquiring enough money to go back to college, but at the rate I'm moving up I might not have to.

(7) Have you played on other MC servers before?

Yes!

(7a) If yes, what was the longest you were ever on a server? How often did you log in? What did you like about it? What did you dislike? Why did you leave?

The longest I've been apart of a server is 1 1/2 years. I would log on daily if I could for the daily rewards. The main thing that kept me there was a very interesting economy mechanic that they set up and made it where you had to talk to other players. I made lifelong friends on that server. Eventually though just like most servers, Life Happens and the owner was no longer able to keep the server going.

(7b) If no, what has kept you from trying out other servers before?

NA

(8) Why would you like to be on our server? What do you think we have to offer that fits your playstyle?

The main reason is that most of my friends from Hexagoon are here and id love any server that they approve of.

(9) What does 'community' mean to you? What do you think you can contribute to our community?

Community is where everyone can get along with one another and not have to worry about some evil villain out there looking to ruin everything you worked hard for. I believe I can bring great coordination for community builds!

(10) How did you find us and what did you see that made you want to apply?

Via RaleMaximus YouTube videos! Rale was apart of our previous server and if he enjoys this place I know I will!

(11) Have you ever used Discord before (or something similar, like Skype, Ventrilo, or Teamspeak)? Do you have any issues with joining the WhoCraft Discord? What do you think of being in a chat channel that keeps us all connected daily?

Yes, Chat is good and I will probably be there daily.

(12) Is there anything else you want us to know about you?

Ask away!

2. SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze Administrator Staff Member Server Member

Welcome @KlownHero! I have to apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We have every intention of getting you onboarded and introduced to the server, life has just been very busy going in to the holidays for our entire admin team. We will get with you in Discord as quickly as we can.

Loved the application, thank you for including the imgur albums!