1. The WhoCraft forums are looking awfully empty... Never fear, your friendly neighbourhood survival server is still around -- but our forums did suffer a massive database loss. Know that you've been here before but you can't log in? Check out our Q&A.
  2. Stay awhile and stroll around the community. Hop in our DIscord channel if you want some instant chat with members. Looking to apply to join our server? Be sure to read the thread "How to Apply" and get ready to open your chests and your soul, and make some new life-long gaming friends.

IGN: OMGitsMelly

Discussion in 'Apply to WhoCraft!' started by ermahgerditsMelly, Nov 28, 2017.

1. ermahgerditsMelly

ermahgerditsMelly New Member

hello!
    1 Started playing 4 years ago, was attracted to the game because of the amount of creativity you can put into the game. What brings me back is that you can do pretty much whatever you want.
    2 Definitely a bow. One of the more powerful weapons when enchanted.
    3 I love to build farms, grind for materials, and gather items. Enjoy building although I am poor at it. Have no clue when it comes to redstone.
    4 I started work on a custom biome, never finished it but was quite proud. Havent played with a community good enough to do group projects
    5 I relish in the spoils of dank memes on youtube. Also love to hunt fish and snow ski.
    6 live with my family, im 16 so still in school, work summers,responsibilities- if something needs to be done I do it because if not i'm gonna get chewed out so..
    7 yes
    7a About a year played about 5 nights a week liked that it was vanilla survival. didn't like that mob griefing was off. left because server is no longer online
    8 I always wanted a great community to play with. That's something worth while.
    9 Community is a group of people you can count on. I hope to become a functioning member of society and if nothing else, contribute dank memes to brighten up days.
    10 watched one of the youtubers videos of the reset a few months ago. The sense of community caught my eye.
    11 I have used discord but im a newb with it
    12 If you turn a toaster on its side and put your plate next to it you don't have to burn your fingers.

2. ermahgerditsMelly

ermahgerditsMelly New Member

IGN: OMGitsMelly
    Discord: OMGitsMelly