1. The WhoCraft forums are looking awfully empty... Never fear, your friendly neighbourhood survival server is still around -- but our forums did suffer a massive database loss. Know that you've been here before but you can't log in? Check out our Q&A.
  2. Stay awhile and stroll around the community. Hop in our DIscord channel if you want some instant chat with members. Looking to apply to join our server? Be sure to read the thread "How to Apply" and get ready to open your chests and your soul, and make some new life-long gaming friends.

IGN: Plumber_Rick

Discussion in 'Apply to WhoCraft!' started by Felix Sutton, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Felix Sutton

Felix Sutton New Member

IGN: Plumber_Rick
    Discord: Discord_Bob#0976
    (1) When did you start playing Minecraft and why? Tell us about the person that got you hooked or the gameplay element that inspired you. What brings you back each night?
    I first started playing minecraft around three to four years ago when it was around the 1.5 stage. I got hooked into it even more when all my other mates started playing on PvP servers and Faction Servers, at the time we had only been playing a few survival servers. Every night I would join a PvP server and grind on it until the next day. The next update that came out was 1.6 which added all sorts of new things such as redstone. Redstone was amazing and I loved experimenting with it. I always love coming back to a server to greet all my friends and so I can level up and try to get better.

(2) Tell us about your favorite block or item, the one you can't live without, and why?
    Currently I really love using elytras. Everyone loves using them! You get to glide in survival mode without a hastle, especially if you have a few fireworks with you. Elytras make traveling long distances, easier and more enjoyable as you get to see more of the landscape around you, while your zippin' around town.

(3) Tell us about your Minecraft style -- What do you like to do in Minecraft? Are you a farmer, a builder, a redstoner, or maybe a jack-of-all-trades? What's your go-to when you first start on a map? Is there anything funny or unique you add to a map that you think most other people don't do?
    I'm no where close to being a good builder, or good at redstone. I've always tried to learn both of these skills but they have never clicked onto me. Instead of building beautiful houses or building the most unique red-stone system, I enjoy building underground bases the most. They are easy to make, you collect materials as you make it, and most of all it's super easy to decorate!

(4) Tell us all about the coolest thing you've ever done or built in Minecraft by yourself. Then tell us about the coolest thing you ever did with a group.
    The coolest build I've ever done in minecraft would be the massive gaming computer/setup I made on a creative server. I really wanted to build my setup in minecraft so I did. I built the computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, mousepad and microphone all by scratch! With a group, I've made the best town I've ever seen and it feels like home to me. We had a bakery, shop, police-station and so many houses! I loved the the town so much but everyone got over it so they quit. I tried to convince them to stay and make the town even better but they moved on.

(5) When you're not playing MC, what other things do you like to do (gaming, television/YouTube, other creative indoor or outdoor hobbies...)? Are there other video games you like to play?
    When I'm not playing Minecraft, you can usually find me on my Xbox or I'm usually out doing my sport. I love playing videogames. I try not to get to addicted to them so I limited myself to 2 hours a day. Currently I also play Battlefield 1 on my Xbox which I grind a lot on, and I'm waiting for the new Star Wars Battlefront game to come out so I can play on that.

(6) Tell us a bit about your home life - no need to be too detailed and feel free to let us know if you'd rather keep this private. Do you work or go to school (or both)? Do you have a roommate, spouse, kids, parents (or others) that you live with? What kind of real life responsibilities or obligations do you have?
    I don't have much too talk about other than I have an older brother, a dog and I love doing sports too.

(7) Have you played on other MC servers before?
    I've always joined other servers to check on how they are going. I love playing on Prison and minigame servers as they are so fun to spend time on. The most enjoyable server for me currently is Hypixel, as all my mates play on it and it's such a populated server.

(7a) If yes, what was the longest you were ever on a server? How often did you log in? What did you like about it? What did you dislike? Why did you leave?
    The longest I've spent on a server would be when I first started. I joined a PvP server that I really loved and played on it everyday and everynight. I loved it so much that I donated 3 times to help upgrade my account and help the people paying for the server. The only reason why I left was that the server kept changing and the older ways of playing was being changed by the owner. After a while, more and more people started leaving which made playing on the server obsolete as there was no one to PvP or chat to.

(8) Why would you like to be on our server? What do you think we have to offer that fits your playstyle?
    Last servers I've joined have been new and no real commitment has gone into the servers. I can see that this server has been running for a while, with the majority of the players loyal to the server. I would love to chat and relate to other people and their builds.

(9) What does 'community' mean to you? What do you think you can contribute to our community? Community is being part of a group. To all work together and help eachother so we can all achieve and let the experience be more enjoyable for all. I can play on the server for a few hours a day and I can give all positive feedback to everyone.

(10) How did you find us and what did you see that made you want to apply?
    I was getting in contact with the owner of an older server to see if I could be apart of their community. Unfortunately I didn't know that the server had shutdown and the people on that server brought me over to here and told me to apply.

(11) Have you ever used Discord before (or something similar, like Skype, Ventrilo, or Teamspeak)? Do you have any issues with joining the WhoCraft Discord? What do you think of being in a chat channel that keeps us all connected daily?
    I've been using discord for many months now. My all time favourite way to communicate on the internet.

(12) Is there anything else you want us to know about you? I'm guessing me being thirteen years old has a disadvantage on my self as everyone expects me to be the typically maturity of my age. I always say this to people that age doesn't matter, but the maturity. I would love if anyone reading this would take it into consideration. Also I'm the two time national figure skating champion in my divison. Which means I spend a lot of time training and exercising to get better at my sport. But that doesn't mean I don't have enough time to hope on minecraft. Also my birthday is coming up on the Fourth of November which means I'll be turning 14. Yay happy birthday to me :D

Thanks for reading this.