1. The WhoCraft forums are looking awfully empty... Never fear, your friendly neighbourhood survival server is still around -- but our forums did suffer a massive database loss. Know that you've been here before but you can't log in? Check out our Q&A.
  2. Stay awhile and stroll around the community. Hop in our DIscord channel if you want some instant chat with members. Looking to apply to join our server? Be sure to read the thread "How to Apply" and get ready to open your chests and your soul, and make some new life-long gaming friends.

IGN: Scuzzy_

Discussion in 'Apply to WhoCraft!' started by Scuzzy, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Scuzzy

Scuzzy New Member Server Member

IGN: Scuzzy_
    Discord: Scuzzy#1812

(1) When did you start playing Minecraft and why? Tell us about the person that got you hooked or the gameplay element that inspired you. What brings you back each night?

I started playing Minecraft over 5 years ago and it was because I used to watch a lot of videos on Minecraft and was really into it. I don't remember what youtuber it was that got me into it but the recent ones I watch now are TangoTek, False, and Xsumavoid. Minecraft was the first game I bought when I switched over to PC from playing Xbox. What keeps bringing me back is the endless opportunity to play the game. You can play one world for 6 months and still be able to think of somthing to do because it's one of the most iconic games ever made.

(2) Tell us about your favorite block or item, the one you can't live without, and why?

My favorite block would have to be have to be dark oak logs. This is because since they added dark oak into the game It is the only wood I will use in any build. For some odd reason when I see a dark oak forest I get really excited because it's just so great! I would trade in Diamonds and Emeralds in for a dark oak. It has to be logs!

(3) Tell us about your Minecraft style -- What do you like to do in Minecraft? Are you a farmer, a builder, a redstoner, or maybe a jack-of-all-trades? What's your go-to when you first start on a map? Is there anything funny or unique you add to a map that you think most other people don't do?

My Minecraft style is very boring if I might say. I can do almost anything in the game but I really enjoy mining for hours on end. When I first get into the map I usually get some food established and some basic tools but then I go right to mining and getting resources. Yeah I can build and do redstone and all that but I like to just put on Spotify and mine for hours. Something I usually tend to do after mining is build a nice castle keep with a couple buildings and make myself completely self sustainable.

(4) Tell us all about the coolest thing you've ever done or built in Minecraft by yourself. Then tell us about the coolest thing you ever did with a group.

The coolest things I have ever done by myself would have to be a storage room I once did that I completely designed myself and it took me hours to do. It was roughly 100-150 blocks long and each block consisted of 4 double chests on each side so 8 in total and the chests formed an archway for the whole hallway. Now for a team it would have to be completely building a market from the ground up within a couple hours and was completely random on placement but it turned out so good to end up as a nice medieval market.

(5) When you're not playing MC, what other things do you like to do (gaming, television/YouTube, other creative indoor or outdoor hobbies...)? Are there other video games you like to play?

When I am not playing Minecraft, I am usually playing other games such as Rainbow 6 Siege, Rocket league, Rust, and a bunch more. I also watch YouTube videos as well and will spend hours just sitting on my phone.

(6) Tell us a bit about your home life - no need to be too detailed and feel free to let us know if you'd rather keep this private. Do you work or go to school (or both)? Do you have a roommate, spouse, kids, parents (or others) that you live with? What kind of real life responsibilities or obligations do you have?

I currently live in my own apartment with my girlfriend. I work full time for PepsiCo (yes there is a lot of pepsi). I bought a car and I pay bills which isn't always fun. So yes I am a real life adult and video games is my get away.

(7) Have you played on other MC servers before?

Yes, I recently was playing with a lot of current members of WC on a server known as Hexagoon for the past couple seasons and had a blast.

(7a) If yes, what was the longest you were ever on a server? How often did you log in? What did you like about it? What did you dislike? Why did you leave?

I think I was with Hexagoon over a year or more, and I was on every day or every other day. Sometimes it would be a week before I got on due to real life getting in the way. I loved the active community and meeting a bunch of new people on the server and just having a blast. I didn't really dislike anything about it what so ever. I didn't leave the server, it was shut down so now i'm on the hunt!

(8) Why would you like to be on our server? What do you think we have to offer that fits your playstyle?

I would like to be on WhoCraft because I have a lot of buddies on here that I would love to continue playing with. WhoCraft offers the ability to be ourselves and play how we want to but being able to do it with a great community.

(9) What does 'community' mean to you? What do you think you can contribute to our community?

Community to me is a bunch of people getting together and playing a game because we are all here to do one thing and that's to be able to enjoy Minecraft and have fun being creative and sharing our projects and being able to ask for support or being able to support someone else. I feel I can contribute just another friendly active player that will enjoying playing just like everyone else.

(10) How did you find us and what did you see that made you want to apply?

I was referred by Jabber, Ark, Rale, and Nagi. They have said that it's a great active community that I could apply to and possibly join. It sounded like an awesome opportunity and that's why I'm here!

(11) Have you ever used Discord before (or something similar, like Skype, Ventrilo, or Teamspeak)? Do you have any issues with joining the WhoCraft Discord? What do you think of being in a chat channel that keeps us all connected daily?

I have and I am currently in the Discord. I don;t mind being in a chat channel or voice chat because it's great to meet new people!

(12) Is there anything else you want us to know about you?

I pretty much said everything I needed to say, I look forward to hearing from you thanks!