1. The WhoCraft forums are looking awfully empty... Never fear, your friendly neighbourhood survival server is still around -- but our forums did suffer a massive database loss. Know that you've been here before but you can't log in? Check out our Q&A.
  2. Stay awhile and stroll around the community. Hop in our DIscord channel if you want some instant chat with members. Looking to apply to join our server? Be sure to read the thread "How to Apply" and get ready to open your chests and your soul, and make some new life-long gaming friends.

IGN: SkuxerThanU

Discussion in 'Apply to WhoCraft!' started by SkuxerThanU, Jul 30, 2017.

1. SkuxerThanU

SkuxerThanU New Member

IGN: SkuxerThanU
    Discord: Phoeniix/ Skuxer#1901

(1) When did you start playing Minecraft and why? Tell us about the person that got you hooked or the gameplay element that inspired you. What brings you back each night?

When I first saw someone one playing minecraft was actually at school, it was a day where everyone could bring in there computers and what not and watch class movies etc. At first I thought it looked stupid and boring but that night my friend stayed at mine and he downloaded it, I dint have much expectations as I was only a kid and this was 5 years ago. As soon as I saw my friend mucking around building things in creative I knew I had to have a go, and I did. I started making a giant brick cube and thought it was the coolest house ever. I tried to get it on my mums computer but it couldn't run it belie it or not. As soon as I got it working I never looked back. I haven't been playing continuously, but its always been a game I can sit down and enjoy, and its always better with friends. I love the fact that the options are endless, you can making a massive house to a automatic iron farm. And this is what i love about minecraft. I have recently been playing on a server called the Hexagoon server which, Rale Maximus and Jaabberwoockie play on and making those friends I have mad keep me coming back at the end of the day or even in the morning!

(2) Tell us about your favorite block or item, the one you can't live without, and why?

DIRT; Yep, and i know your thinking, wait what surely this guy hasn't just said dirt... but yes I did. Whats the block you mainly use when terraforming around your magnificent build to make it look that one bit better? Sure is dirt, the one block your look past and throw out of your inventory, until you need it which it a lot if you think about it. I know it may not be the most useful or good looking block, but I find its the one that I always overlook and end up needing to go find, whether im building a farm or making my builds look good.

(3) Tell us about your Minecraft style -- What do you like to do in Minecraft? Are you a farmer, a builder, a redstoner, or maybe a jack-of-all-trades? What's your go-to when you first start on a map? Is there anything funny or unique you add to a map that you think most other people don't do?

Honestly I think Id be a jack of all trades, I love too tinker with new build styles and challenge myself with build pallets I don't usually use. I love the aspect of being able to place a few bit of red stone to make something work, even though im not the best, i find it fun.

(4) Tell us all about the coolest thing you've ever done or built in Minecraft by yourself. Then tell us about the coolest thing you ever did with a group.

To make this seem cool you have to put yourself inside of the mind of a say 13yr old. Now imagine a house with a glass floor over a pool of squids with a colorful wool house and out side nearly animal in the game with a lot of dogs as well. I know that doesn't seem cool or mind blowingly impressive but at the time I thought it was pretty cool. A few years back I use to be a part of a build team, one of the projects I remember fondly was a hub for a survival server where there was a massive tree in the middle of the hub like the one from avatar and waterfalls and streams surrounding that.

(5) When you're not playing MC, what other things do you like to do (gaming, television/YouTube, other creative indoor or outdoor hobbies...)? Are there other video games you like to play?

When im not playing MC, I love gaming and sports, I also love hanging out with mates. I play alot of sports but recently been out due to a head injury, which has meant less sports but more computer. Which is frustrating but also kinda good. I have started a you tube channel with the hopes to take next year off, so i can focus on that as well as getting a full time job to pay for things. Since i'm only 17 turning 18 in a few weeks I got my whole life ahead of me so i don't want to rush into college/ university. But instead do something I want to do, which is playing and recording video games with my friends. I've recently found a game called miscreated, which is a survival game where you try to survive. For the longest time i have loved COD and those sorts of games. I enjoy most games from GTA to CSGO to especially minecraft!

(6) Tell us a bit about your home life - no need to be too detailed and feel free to let us know if you'd rather keep this private. Do you work or go to school (or both)? Do you have a roommate, spouse, kids, parents (or others) that you live with? What kind of real life responsibilities or obligations do you have?

Im in my last year of schooling, I have a older brother and sister who have both left home and now im living with my mum and dad. At the moment im looking for a job that I can have for the rest of this year and the next. Other than school and my sports im a very "free" person.

(7) Have you played on other MC servers before?

Yes, Ive played on massive servers from Hypixel to small servers like the Hexagoon server to ones that only have a few players.

(7a) If yes, what was the longest you were ever on a server? How often did you log in? What did you like about it? What did you dislike? Why did you leave?

Over a year easily, most days of the week and almost every weekend if I wasn't out with friends or playing sports. I loved that server because it was a small streamers server, where it was a close nit community where you knew everyone and you could feel at home there. there wasn't anything I disliked as it was a perfect vinillia server with super nice and friendly people. I didnt leave the server closed and never re opened.

(7b) If no, what has kept you from trying out other servers before?

(8) Why would you like to be on our server? What do you think we have to offer that fits your playstyle?

I would love to join this server as a few of my friends are on this server, and I would love to be apart of this amazing community and I think I would add something to the community as I would like to think of myself as a friendly funny and easy to get along with person. I would love to make youtube videos on here as starting with nothing would offer some great content as I progressed on the server. Overall from what ive seen and heard, this seems like a amazing community that id love to be apart of.

(9) What does 'community' mean to you? What do you think you can contribute to our community?

In my eyes, a community especially a minecraft one is a place where you can fit in, make friends and feel at home. And just enjoy yourself, build what you want to and have a good time. I feel like I can add a great personality to the community.

(10) How did you find us and what did you see that made you want to apply?

I was watching Rale Maximus's video and loved the concept behind the server and it seemed like a place where I could fit in, and enjoy myself. Also the idea of making content here would make me super happy.

(11) Have you ever used Discord before (or something similar, like Skype, Ventrilo, or Teamspeak)? Do you have any issues with joining the WhoCraft Discord? What do you think of being in a chat channel that keeps us all connected daily?

Yes, almost every day. Id prefer playing with people I can talk to and interact with. Im not a shy person and would be interacting in the voice and text chat.

(12) Is there anything else you want us to know about you?

If you have any other questions or want to just talk to me to gauge my personality then feel free to hit me up on discord anytime.