1. The WhoCraft forums are looking awfully empty... Never fear, your friendly neighbourhood survival server is still around -- but our forums did suffer a massive database loss. Know that you've been here before but you can't log in? Check out our Q&A.
  2. Stay awhile and stroll around the community. Hop in our DIscord channel if you want some instant chat with members. Looking to apply to join our server? Be sure to read the thread "How to Apply" and get ready to open your chests and your soul, and make some new life-long gaming friends.

IGN yumyumtoast

Discussion in 'Apply to WhoCraft!' started by Yumyumtoast, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Yumyumtoast

Yumyumtoast New Member

IGN: Yumyumtoast
    Discord: YumYumToast#5595

(1) When did you start playing Minecraft and why? Tell us about the person that got you hooked or the gameplay element that inspired you. What brings you back each night?
    I started playing originaly on xbox 360 when a good friend of mine recommended it, then i progressed onto minecraft PC when my skills evolved as a builder and i stumbled apon a server run by a friend of mine that plays on your servers currently (CriticalFlaw#223) i love the freedom you have of building in minecraft, because your imagination lets you create some stunning builds.
    what brings me back every night is the fact that after a long hard day i can come on and smash out a few blocks and vent my frustration by building something new and exciting, and because i also play with my long term partner of two years.
    She would also like to join, but i will ask her to fill out her own form.

(2) Tell us about your favorite block or item, the one you can't live without, and why? My favourite would have to be stone, because its very versatile and i love the look of it.
    In my opinion i think its staple item in the game and can be utalised in many builds, i.e castlle builds, semi modern builds and so forth.

(3) Tell us about your Minecraft style -- What do you like to do in Minecraft? Are you a farmer, a builder, a redstoner, or maybe a jack-of-all-trades? What's your go-to when you first start on a map? Is there anything funny or unique you add to a map that you think most other people don't do?
    My build style and wants an needs vary day to day depending on the projects i have set myself or have been set for me by the community, im very flexible when it comes to building and have no one set build style, i guess it depends on the build im setting out to make. But in saying that i like a wide variety of builds that blend into one another to make a scene and tell a story.
    I also love building Giant auto farms (redstone included, but i try to restrict myself on that as it creates alot of lag)

(4) Tell us all about the coolest thing you've ever done or built in Minecraft by yourself. Then tell us about the coolest thing you ever did with a group.
    Coolest thing i ever built would have to be my public shopping center on the MC Fruity server, spent 2 days mining out 200x200x200 blocks to create a public area for people to buy a plot of land to create shops for themselves to sell items to other players and incorporated in arouind that was my massive farms, i.e auot pumpkin farms, multi level auto villager farm, that included a self breeding and self feeding farm and the villagers harvested the items for you.
    Coolest thing i did with a group would have to be playing on the SolidBlocks server, helping develop the community

(5) When you're not playing MC, what other things do you like to do (gaming, television/YouTube, other creative indoor or outdoor hobbies...)? Are there other video games you like to play?
    When im not playing minecraft im normally working, or i like the relax with a nice joint and work on my model hobby trains, scapeing and designing the landscape, buildings and painting the scenery to get it looking nice, i also spend alot of time maintenceing my engines. Have been a advid model engineer enthusiast for many years now, i also skateboard and bike alot.
    Other games i play are first person shooters like PUBG and BF1 to keep my mind sharp :)

(6) Tell us a bit about your home life - no need to be too detailed and feel free to let us know if you'd rather keep this private. Do you work or go to school (or both)? Do you have a roommate, spouse, kids, parents (or others) that you live with? What kind of real life responsibilities or obligations do you have?
    I work 40+ hours a week as Parking Enforcement Officer and i have a long term partner of 2 years now that also games, and plays minecraft actively with me :)

(7) Have you played on other MC servers before?
    Yes, MC Fruity and solid Blocks.
    Happy to make a video of my Build on MC Fruity and upload it to show you.

(7a) If yes, what was the longest you were ever on a server? How often did you log in? What did you like about it? What did you dislike? Why did you leave?
    1 year, logged in everyday if possible. Even if it was only 10mins at a time to say hi.
    I like the community aspect of minecraft and the community on that server itself.
    Cant say i disliked anything on it, and i am currently still a member on it but looking for a more SMP survival type server

(7b) If no, what has kept you from trying out other servers before?

(8) Why would you like to be on our server? What do you think we have to offer that fits your playstyle?
    You hvae the SMP survival style that i like, it gives a different challange then modded up servers, and it makes you work for what you get which i enjoy and it makes people work together to acheive goals.
    (9) What does 'community' mean to you? What do you think you can contribute to our community?
    (community) to me means, family....working together, supporting eachother and lending a hand were its needed.
    what i can bring to the community is a good laugh and a good sense of humour, somone who is always keen to lend a hand and drop what im doing to help others.
    (10) How did you find us and what did you see that made you want to apply?

(11) Have you ever used Discord before (or something similar, like Skype, Ventrilo, or Teamspeak)? Do you have any issues with joining the WhoCraft Discord? What do you think of being in a chat channel that keeps us all connected daily?
    Use Discord daily :) and have joined your discord already

(12) Is there anything else you want us to know about you? You can learn more when we talk on discord as i struggle to write all this lol, writing was always my bad subject at school but get me on discord and ill talk your ear off :D