1. The WhoCraft forums are looking awfully empty... Never fear, your friendly neighbourhood survival server is still around -- but our forums did suffer a massive database loss. Know that you've been here before but you can't log in? Check out our Q&A.
  2. Stay awhile and stroll around the community. Hop in our DIscord channel if you want some instant chat with members. Looking to apply to join our server? Be sure to read the thread "How to Apply" and get ready to open your chests and your soul, and make some new life-long gaming friends.

Unfortunate news (unless you're Sart)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Real Life' started by Reno1987, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Reno1987

Reno1987 Dutch Ambassador Server Member

Reno in la France, or the amazing tale of sir-not-able-to-make-it-to-the-jump-this-weekend, Esquire.

Well as not so subtly stated above, I am unable to attend due to the camping we are staying at having CRAPPY wifi ;_; I'd love to join you guys, but unfortunately only our phones can make a connection with the outside world, and that is both not compatible with minecraft and outragiously expensive...

So without further ado a condensed version of my usual contribution to a jump; grrrrrr, I'm an evil meanie, haha I "accidentally" stabbed someone 37 times with a diamond sword, GOLD, and I secretly love you guys despite being your very own troll god ;) go out there and have fun for uncle Reno too now ya hear, and see you guys soon!

With belated love, Reno1987

PS: french toilets suck eggs!

SunnyDaze likes this.
  2. sartzava

sartzava Administrator Staff Member Server Member

Oh no! We'll miss you @Reno1987! Hopefully you'll be able to join in after you get home. Enjoy the wilds!

3. Reno1987

Reno1987 Dutch Ambassador Server Member

Haha I'll survive for a bit longer, we will be leaving for home coming monday, so I hope I'll have a bit of free time after that to catch up with you guys :)

Also I'm insanely bummed I can't attent this weekend, seeing all these new faces on the forums ;_; I guess I'll go bother some frenchies until then ;P (and drink plenty of cider while I'm at it, hon hon hon!)

Also, could someone feed whyte for me until I return? :p