1. The WhoCraft forums are looking awfully empty... Never fear, your friendly neighbourhood survival server is still around -- but our forums did suffer a massive database loss. Know that you've been here before but you can't log in? Check out our Q&A.
  2. Stay awhile and stroll around the community. Hop in our DIscord channel if you want some instant chat with members. Looking to apply to join our server? Be sure to read the thread "How to Apply" and get ready to open your chests and your soul, and make some new life-long gaming friends.

What are you working on? 2017

Discussion in 'Minecraft & Survival Discussion' started by jwatson, Dec 29, 2016.

1. jwatson

jwatson New Member Server Member

Hey gang, so since I took such a long break from the server, I've came back and decided to 'start over' - i'll eventually go back and finish emerald city now that we have beacons and I can dig much much faster, but for now, I'm starting fresh and my first project is a 100% efficient witch farm. - That'll probably take me a few weeks, only because I need to find a good movie to pop on before I go caving and lighting things up on top of removing land. - whats everyone elses projected plans on the server for 2017?

SunnyDaze and SimplyTitan like this.
  2. SimplyTitan

SimplyTitan Administrator Staff Member Server Member

I'm thinking of trying to properly get back into making my home and play more lol. Sorta lame but I want to play!

3. sartzava

sartzava Administrator Staff Member Server Member

I don't have specific plans, but I really should. I have a base in the savannah that I need to finish, but I'm lacking the inspiration to do it.

Once we decide what to do about the Wither Skeleton farm, I'll definitely be involved in that project, mostly just clearing out and slabbing the nether.

4. Reno1987

Reno1987 Dutch Ambassador Server Member

I'm currently expanding my original base over at our Spawn, by adding a library that will eventually hold most of the history of Whocraft and it's many colorful inhabitants, past and present. It's small and modest, but very fun to do;)

5. SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze Administrator Staff Member Server Member

I've been pretty absent due to the holidays, but I've been giving this thought lately. I want to get back to being busy on the server, starting with scheduled Wednesdays with Whyte, and get some solid recruiting going to rebuild the server, especially since we lost all our old contacts on the forums.

I've been working on my base in Legacy going on 3 years (on two maps) now, and I want this to be the year it becomes really amazing to walk into. I've always had so many ideas and plans in my head for the whole place and this year they get built. I'm going to build my Guardian Farm and get it connected to the city. Whyte and I are also planning a llama caravan highway from Legacy to Angmar in the Overworld.

6. Calcearius

Calcearius New Member Server Member

With the addition of wings I plan to make the red bull air race for members to take part in. The event itself will consist of several races. I plan to make a course in each area that we have started over, so hopefully 5 or 6 courses. I was playing around and noticed a few cool things you can do with wings, such as flying through portals and coming out in the nether while still flying which will allow for pretty cool track designs going through the overworld and nether!

I want to place hoops that players have to fly through, each loop will be hooked up to a detection system and if you miss a hoop some time will be added on to your final time. I also want to have a fully functional timer that can accurately record lap times. I'm probably going to need some help with the redstone as I have also been away for the best part of 2 years now and feel like a total noob xD

Reno1987 and SunnyDaze like this.